The Strategic Plan
Consultation on the draft Moray Strategic Plan ran for a 12 week period from 1 December 2015 to 23 February 2016.
This Strategic Plan describes how the Integration Joint Board intends to improve the health and wellbeing of adults in Moray and achieve the national outcomes through the planning and delivery of integrated services .
- It describes how the integrated partnership will make changes and improvements to develop health and social services for adults over the coming three years
- It explains what our priorities are, why and how we decided them and how we intend to make a difference by working closely with partners in Moray
- The Plan is underpinned by a number of national and local policies, strategies and action plans. It provides the strategic direction for how health and social care services will be shaped in Moray in the coming years and describe the transformation that will be required to achieve our vision.
A total of 16 responses were received during the consultation.
The Strategic Plan 2016-2019 was finalised by the Integration Joint Board on 31 March 2016.
- Moray Strategic Plan 2016-2019
- Appendix1: Services in Scope
- Appendix 2: Working Together
- Appendix 3: National and Local Policy Context
- Appendix 4: Finance
- Appendix 5: Health Profile
- Appendix 6: Glossary
- Appendix 7: Equality Impact Assessment
- Appendix 8: Housing Impact Assessment
- Appendix 9: Cycles and Flow in the Performance Framework
Moray Integration Joint Board