FOI Request - Child Protection Referrals
Information Request: Child Protection referrals/allegations relating to sport/leisure settings/personnel.
During the period 2010 – 2015, how many child protection referrals/allegations related to a sport/leisure setting did you receive in each financial year (2010/11; 2011/12; 2012/13; 2013/14; 2014/15)?
For each referral/allegation received, please provide the following information:
1. Sport-type (see categories in attached)
2. Category of abuse (i.e. physical, sexual, emotional, neglect or other)
3. Source of referral
4. Role of individual about whom the referral is made
5. Gender of individual about whom the referral is made
6. Age-range of individual about whom the referral is made
7. Age-range of the child about whom the referral is made
8. Gender of the child about whom the referral is made
9. Outcome: please indicate as appropriate.
I would be grateful if you could provide data in each category for each financial year.
Our Child Protection referral information is about the individual child and therefore would be unable to provide the information requested. All records would require individual checking and we do not record all information requested.
In respect of Questions 1, 4 -7, this information is exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002; information not held. In this instance we would therefore be unable to answer the other questions.