Child Performance Licence

You may need a child performance licence if your production or activity includes children under school leaving age as defined on the UK Government website. Productions and activities include:

  • Television
  • Theatre
  • Modelling
  • Sport

You will need a licence so we can make sure that the child’s learning and welfare are protected during the production or activity.

To apply for a licence download the form below. Applications must be received at least 21 days before the performance takes place.

The regulations regarding child performances changed on 20th February 2015. You can find more information about child performances in the Scottish Government guidance.

Contact Details:

Education and Social Care 
The Moray Council 
Council Offices 
High Street
Elgin, IV30 1BX
Tel: 01343 563374

Rate this Page