FOI Request - Buckie Access Point Car Parking
I would like to request the following information, under the FOI rules please:
1. How many persons were employed in the Buckie Access Point Office, 13 Cluny Square, Buckie AB56 1AJ when Planning Application 97/01975 was granted for the provision of the staff car park at the same address;
2. How many car parking spaces were applied for in the aforementioned application;
3. How many car parking spaces is Moray Council obliged to provide for their employees;
4. How many persons are employed in the Buckie Access Point Office, 13 Cluny Square, Buckie AB56 1AJ as of the current date (13 September 2015)
1. This information is not held and is therefore exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
2. 9 spaces, 1 being disabled.
3. There are no parking standards for Moray Council ‘employees’.
The provision of parking at Moray Council offices/workplaces differs from location to location and is dependent on any planning conditions attached to any historic planning permission for that location.
The provision of parking for new developments is dependent on the proposed land use and location. A copy of the Moray Council Parking Standards can be found at: http://www.moray.gov.uk/downloads/file79871.pdf
4. 39.40 FTE staff