FOI Request - Risk Registers
Our Reference; 2015.10.01.RR
I am writing to make an open government request for all the information to which I am entitled under the Freedom of Information Act. In order to assist you with this request, I am outlining my query as specifically as possible. If however this request is too wide or too unclear, I would be grateful if you could contact me as I understand that under the act, you are required to advise and assist requesters. Please can you send me an electronic copy of the following which your organisation may hold;
1) equivalent to Corporate/ Strategic risk register/log/matrix.
Note; this will have all your organisations key risks included and likely be managed/reviewed by your senior management team
2) equivalent to Departmental/Team/Section risk register/log/matrix for each of the relevant departments indicated below.
Note; this will have the relevant departments risks and likely be managed/reviewed by Department management team
b) Direct Labour Organisation
c) Call Centre
d) Human Resources
f) Information Technology
i) Procurement and Contract management. Note: this is the department and not the contracts let by the Department. For example it may include not complying with the Public Contract Regulations 2015 which may also be a project specific risk.
3) equivalent risk register/log/matrix pre and post procurement, for any external expenditure above £200k per annum, where the document has been produced and or reviewed beyond April 2013 (inclusive). I do not require more than 10 risk registers for this sub-request.
Note; the risk registers include all the stages of Procurement and or Contract Management and include Frameworks, Dynamic Purchasing Systems, Special Purpose Vehicles, Partnering, Teckal companies etc.
1. This information is exempt under Section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, information otherwise accessible on the Moray Council website. For ease of reference please find below link to the web page http://www.moray.gov.uk/minutes/data/PR20151027/(1)%20App1%20Corporate%20Risk%20Register%20Update.pdf
2. a) Housing - attached
b) DLO – attached
c) Call centre – not held
d) Human Resources – attached
e) Finance – attached
f) ICT x2 – attached and attached
g) Legal – attached
h) Marketing – not held
i) Procurement – see below
3. Please find attached the guidance material for procurement risk assessment, an extract of contracts that have been live in 2015 with the risk scores in column I and the Payments risk regiser (procurement is in payments section).