Latest Housing News
- On Tuesday 5 January 2021, along with the rest of mainland Scotland we moved from Level 4 restrictions to a temporary lockdown. Our routine repairs service has been suspended and we will carry out emergency repairs only during this time. All house upgrade works have also been suspended. We will review this once restrictions are reviewed by the Scottish Government.
- Our annual performance report was published on 21 December 2020.
- Our newsletter for tenants, the Tenants' Voice was published Winter 2020.
- We published our Annual Assurance Statement in October 2020.
- The restrictions to household visits made by the Scottish Government refer to social visits. Our repairs service, gas safety checks and house moves are not affected by the announcement on 22 September 2020 because specific guidance is already in place for these services.
- On 1 September 2020, we restarted a full repairs service for our tenants.
- On 17 August 2020, we resumed mutual exchanges.
- On 20 July 2020 we extended allocations from those in emergency housing need to all on the housing list. New and existing applicants can apply or update their application on the apply4homes website.
- We published a leaflet on claiming Universal Credit for the first time to help pay your rent in July 2020.