We provide free dedicated coach parking spaces at the following locations:
- Forres: Victoria Road Car Park adjacent to the Grant Park.
- Elgin: Lossie Green Car Park, Borough Briggs Road.
Dedicated stops for coaches loading/unloading are available at:
- Forres: Tolbooth Street at it’s junction with High Street
- Elgin: King Street opposite the entrance to Elgin Cathedral
- Elgin: The east end of High Street along side Elgin Museum. Access is from Greyfriars Street, Glover Street, with a right turn onto High Street.
- Elgin: South Street, east side of A941 opposite Gordon Street
There are currently no other loading/unloading points available in the Elgin High Street area. The bus station facility in Elgin cannot accommodate visiting coaches. Coach Drivers are asked to avoid parking in any other bus stops.
Dedicated coach parking facilities are also available at a number of local tourist attractions including Brodie Countryfare (A96 west of Forres), Baxters of Speyside (Fochabers), and Johnstons Woollen Mills (Elgin). Most distilleries provide parking facilities for tourist coaches.
Roads - Car Parking