FOI Request - Road Signs and Traffic Lights
I am conducting research on roads, in particular the traffic lights and road signage. Please could you provide information for the following questions under the freedom of information act?
1. How many permanent sets of traffic lights are maintained by the Council?
2. How much did it cost per annum to maintain and repair the permanent traffic lights, 2013/2014 – 2014/2015?
3. How many road signs and traffic signs are maintained by the council, including electronic road signals?
4. How much was spent on the maintenance of road signage per annum over the last 2 years by the Council, 2013/2014 – 2014/2015?
1. 26 (all lights, not just junctions)
3. This information is not held and is therefore exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.