FOI Request - Housing (Scotland) Act 1987 & Housing (Scotland) Act 2006
Freedom of Information Request
• Housing (Scotland) Act 1987 - S88, S89, S90, S91, S108, S114 , S115, S157, S160, S161, S162, S166, S167, S169, S178 and S184
• Housing (Scotland) Act 2006 - S1, S3, S5, S30, S33, S35, S36, S37, S38, S40, S42, S50 and S146
We would be obliged if you can provide us with the following details in regards to notices/Orders that have been made by Moray Council under the legislation listed above:
• Notices or Orders that remain extant as at 22nd April 2016
• Notices or Orders that have been complied with and have monies owed to Moray Council as at 22nd April 2016
• Notices or Orders that have invoices pending in respect of works carried out by or on behalf of Moray Council to resolve the matter as at 22nd April 2016
If it is not possible for the details of outstanding monies to be confirmed we would be obliged if you can provide us with the following details:
• all notices served or orders made by Moray Council to 22nd April 2016 under the legislation listed above
When answering in the negative to any of the above, we would be obliged if you would confirm that you are doing so.
Wherever possible we would be grateful if the information could be prepared to include the following:
•addresses of the subjects the actions are served over.
•summary descriptions of the nature of the works/contravention.
•status of the action.
•amounts owed to the council (when available).
There ware no notices or orders of the types referred to in this request which remained extant at 22 April 2016. There were also no monies owed or invoices pending on that same date.
For further information please see the Notices Register available on the Moray Council website here.