FOI Request - Pre School Nursery Information
1. How many pre-school nursery places in council-run nurseries does the local authority have available for children aged 3-5?
2. How many children has the council not been able to provide a place for despite their having passed their third birthday?
3. How many children and babies (aged 0-5) are on waiting lists or simply waiting for a place at a council-run nursery?
4. How many children aged 5 does the council provide places for (or have on the school roll) at primary schools in the local authority?
5. How much did the council spend on pre-school childcare between April 2014 and April 2015?
6. How much did the council spend on pre-school childcare between April 2015 and April 2016?
7. How much money did the Scottish Government give the local authority for pre-school childcare in the past two financial years?
1. 529 in Local Authority nurseries.
3. None, all children have been allocated a place.
7. Government Funding 2014/15 Revenue £1,145,980
Government Funding 2015/16 Revenue £1,748,168