FOI Request - Community Payback Orders
Can you please tell me in relation to your council area:
1. the total number of people given Community Payback Orders (for all crimes/offences) for the last two financial years; or if this is not possible the total number of such orders rather than individuals. Please break down by year.
2. the number of breaches of “breach applications” relating to all Community Payback Orders (for orders or individuals, as above). Please break down by year.
3. a full breakdown of Community Payback Orders by crime/offence –
For example “200 given CPOs for shoplifting, 100 given CPOs for handling an offensive weapon etc etc.”
Again broken down by year please.
4. and the number of breaches or “breach applications” for each crime/offence category broken down by year (eg 100 breaches for shoplifting etc)
1. 2014/2015 – 265 Community Payback Orders imposed.
2015/2016 – 297 Community Payback Orders Imposed
2. 2014/2015 – Breaches of Community Payback Orders = 51
2015/2016 – Breaches of Community Payback Orders = 41
3. This information is not held and is therefore exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
4. This information is not held and is therefore exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002