FI Request - Public Welfare Funerals Since 1/1/16
Please could you kindly send me any information you may hold relating to public or welfare funerals and/or persons who have died with no known next of kin since 1/1/16 to the day of your reply.
1. full names of deceased persons,
2. dates of death,
3. marital status,
4. maiden surnames of married or widowed females,
5. dates of birth or ages at death,
6. last known addresses,
7. estimated value of estates,
8. date(s) when the information was passed (or information that is about to be or likely to be passed) to THE NUHU, Q<R OR ANY OTHER 3RD PARTY
If your authority holds this information on your website, please confirm whether or not your website information is up to date. If it is not please provide full details of any unpublished cases, as per the questions above.
1. James Alexander Dunn
3. In accordance with Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 we can advise that this information is not held.
6. Tomnavoulin, Ballindalloch
7. In accordance with Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 we can advise that this information is not held.