FOI Request - Planning Application Information
I am writing to request information in relation to all applications publicised by your Authority, under the provisions of Regulation 20 of The Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (Scotland) Regulations 2008 and it's subsequent amendment The Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (Scotland) Regulations 2013.
The information I am requesting in relation to these applications is:-
1. Application reference number
2. Site address
3. Description of proposed works
4. Applicant name and address
5. Agent name, address, e-mail address and telephone number
6. Application fee charged
7. Advertisement fee charged
8. Date application valid
9. Date application was publicised
10. Name of publication
11. Scottish Government development type number
With regards to the placing of advertisements under the provisions of the relevant regulations I would also be grateful if you would confirm the following:-
• Do you deal with the relevant newspaper directly or do you use an agent to do this in your behalf?
• If you use an agent, can you also confirm who they are and when any current contract you have with them expires?
• Do they charge you a fixed yearly fee or charge per advertisement placed?
I would also be grateful if you would confirm the following in relation to the electronic handling of Planning Applications by your Authority:-
• What records management system do you currently use to record and process Planning Applications?
• Who is your current supplier for these systems?
• When do your current contracts with these suppliers expire?
• Are you charged maintenance fees for the systems?