FOI Request - Named Persons 3
1. How many individuals in the council area have been identified to be Named Persons
2. What is the position held by each named person (ie, but not limited to, teacher, midwife)
3. How many children (as defined under the named person policy as aged from birth to 18, or older if still in school) currently live in the council area
4. How many children (as defined under the named person policy as aged from birth to 18, or older if still in school) will be living in the council area on August 31, 2016.
1. 155. This number can only be approximate as this will include health visitors for which we do not hold information.
2. Positions held by Named Person range from Principle teacher guidance, Additional Support Needs, Support for Learning, Head Teacher, Depute Head teacher, Health Visitor, Family Nurse Partnership, Quality Improvement Officer, Opportunities For All Officer, Central Officers.
3. As of June 2015 (Mid-year estimate, latest published data) there were 18,885 children/young people aged between birth and their 18th birthday in Moray of which 25 were educated out with Moray.
4. In accordance with Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 we can confirm that this information is not held as it pertains to a date in the future.