FOI Request - Intestate Estates
Please provide me with the following information relating to intestate estates that are dealt with by the council:
1. Does the council refer information/estates to the Government Legal Department (GLD), QLTR, NUHU, Duchy of Cornwall or Duchy of Lancaster (Farrer & Co), and what does this information entail?
2. Who refers this information? (Please provide a name, contact address & telephone number / email address)
3. Within the last 6 months, of the cases where details have been referred to the Government Legal Department (GLD), QLTR, NUHU, Duchy of Cornwall or Duchy of Lancaster (Farrer & Co), please provide the following details:
- Name of the deceased
- Maiden name (if applicable)
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Date of death
- Place of death
- Last known address
- Marital status of the deceased
- If a widow or widower, the name and date of death of spouse
I would like the above information to be provided to me as electronic copies.
1. The Council would refer information on estates to the QLTR or NUHU.
2. This information would be referred by various officers in the Council's Legal Section in conjunction with the Environmental Health Section.
3. Within the last six months there have been no details referred to the QLTR or NUHU because there have been no estates involved.