FOI Request - Income Disregards for Non Residential Social Care
1. Please provide the 2016-17 weekly Income Disregard Levels for Single People (Younger), Couples (Younger), Single People (Older), Couples (Older) in respect of your local authority’s Charging Policy for Non Residential Social Care.
2. Please provide information on the current trigger age that classifies people into the younger or older age groups and any arrangement for this to change from year to year.
3. Please provide a copy of your local authority’s 2016-17 Charging Policy for Non Residential Social Care.
1. Please see attached document here.
2. AGE 60 - TRIGGERS OLDER PEOPLE FOR DWP BENEFITS HOWEVER TO ACCOUNT FOR THE CHANGES RE WELFARE REFORM AND THE AGE WOMAN CAN CLAIM THEIR RETIREMENT PENSION IT IS NECESSARY TO APPLY THE ACTUAL BENEIFTS THE CUSTOMER RECIEVES.
AGE 65 - TRIGGERS FREE PERSONAL CARE
3. Please see attached document here.