FOI request - ICT Services
Freedom of Information Request on ICT Services for 2015/16 and 2016/17
1. Within the council’s organisational structure who does the Head of ICT Services or the most senior IT Manager report to?
2. Please provide an organisational chart of your council’s management structure (please remove any personal information).
3. Please provide an organisational chart for ICT Services.
4. Please provide job titles and the number of staff against each job title (please do not provide personal details).
5. What was the FTE and headcount of the council’s staff for 2015/16?
6. What was the FTE and the headcount of ICT Services for 2015/16?
7. What is the FTE and headcount of the council’s staff for 2016/17?
8. What is the FTE and the headcount of ICT Services for 2016/17?
1. What was the council’s annual revenue budget for 2015/16?
2. What was the ICT Services annual revenue budget for 2015/16?
3. What is the council’s annual revenue budget for 2016/17?
4. What is the ICT Services annual revenue budget for 2016/17?
5. Does the ICT revenue budget include centralised telephony costs?
6. If not please provide the annual telephony costs?
7. Are any ICT budgets devolved to other services?
8. What capital funds for ICT are approved for 2015/16 onwards?
C ICT Support
1. Which ICT Services or functions (if any) are outsourced?
2. Are the costs of outsourced services contained within the ICT Services revenue budget?
3. Please provide details of functions and cost for 2015/16 and 2016/17. (Vendor names are not required).
4. Does the council’s IT Services support the schools?
5. If not, who provides ICT support to schools?
6. Using ITIL definitions:
7. How many incidents did ICT Services manage in 2015/16?
8. How many service requests did ICT Services manage in 2015/16?
9. How many problems did ICT Services manage in 2015/16?
10. How many changes did ICT Services implement in 2015/16?
Freedom of Information Request on Pay Supplement and Benefits
1. Does your organisation make any pay supplements designed to address recruitment and/or retention issues caused by market pressures for specific skills in IT technical or managerial roles?
2. If your organisation has policy on pay supplements for IT please provide a copy of that policy and the roles and skills it applies to.
3. Please provide detail on the value of the pay supplements and any competency levels or criteria required to be met before payment is made.
4. Does your organisation provide other benefits to IT technical or managerial roles? e.g. discounts on software or equipment purchases.
5. If your organisation has a policy on pay supplement or benefits is the policy permanent or is it in force for a set period of time to address a specific recruitment or retention issue.
The information requested can be found here