FOI Request - E Cigarettes and Vaping
1. Please supply me with a copy of your council's policy on the use of e-cigarettes on council premises. This includes all council owned or leased buildings (for example, libraries, offices, museums), council owned or leased property (for example, parks, gardens, and other areas that form part of the grounds of council offices), and vehicles (for example, council owned or leased cars and vans).
2. Please inform me if staff are required to leave their place of work (for example, their desk or vehicle) to vape.
3. Please inform me if staff and visitors have to leave the grounds of council owned or leased property to vape.
4. Please inform me if staff and visitors are required to use designated smoking areas on council owned or leased property in order to vape.
5. Please inform me if your council's policy on the use of e-cigarettes differs in any way from your council's existing policy on smoking. If it does, please explain the differences.
6. Please detail your council's policy, if there is one, for staff smoking cessation and also if you encourage your staff to use e-cigarettes as a means of smoking cessation.
7. Please inform me when your policy on the use of e-cigarettes was last reviewed, if it is under review, and/or if it is due to be under review in the near future.
The information requested can be found here