FOI Request - Violent Incidents in Schools
1. What are the total numbers of recorded violent incidents in mainstream settings within your Authority?
i) against pupils
ii) against staff
2. How many pupils in the Authority are identified as having additional social, emotional and behavioural support needs
3. How many of these pupils attend within the Authority
i) mainstream schools with specialist support
ii) off-site specialist provision
4. How many special schools are there within the Authority which accommodate the needs of pupils with additional social, emotional and behavioural support needs
5. How many pupils can they accommodate in total
6. How many
i) support staff
ii) teaching staff
are employed within mainstream schools specifically to support pupils with additional social, emotional and behavioural support needs
Update received 12-10-2016:
Please note that date range of this request is for the academic session 2016-17.
1. i) In accordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 we can confirm that this information is not held.
3. i) 0
4. We are an inclusive authority. We do not have special schools.
5. 76 in off-site provision
6. i) 12
Staff are expected to support children with a range of needs, not just those above.