FOI Request - Care Package Provision
I would be grateful if you would supply the following information:
1. The total number of hours of social care that went unmet the week beginning 3 October 2016 (i.e. hours that had been approved but went unmet between start of 3 and end of 9 October).
2. The number of people awaiting the start of an initial package of social care on 3 October 2016 (i.e. excluding increases to existing packages).
3. The single longest number of days an individual had been waiting for the commencement of an initial social care package on 3 October 2016.
4. The number of people who died awaiting the start of an initial package of social care in 2015.
5. The number of people who have died awaiting the start of an initial package of social care throughout 2016.
- 101.5 hours unmet
- 25 people waiting for care on 3 Oct excluding increases in packages
- 18 July 2016 (77 days)
- 15 died in 2015 awaiting care
- 14 died in 2016 awaiting care