FOI Request - UASC Numbers
1) In total, how many Unaccompanied Asylum-Seeking Children (UASC) were looked after by you as a local authority as of 31 October 2016?
2) How many transfers of UASC have you accepted as a receiving local authority on a voluntary basis under the National Transfer Scheme or similar voluntary arrangements as described in the Interim National Transfer Protocol (see page 3, paragraph 3 of the Interim National Transfer Protocol https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/534258/Interim_National_UASC_transfer_protocol.pdf), during the period from 1 July 2016 until 31 October 2016?
3) If you as a local authority did not accept any transfers as per the above question, please select one or more of the following options to explain the reason why:
- (a) We have not been requested to receive any transfers.
- (b) We are over the ceiling of 0.07% UASC to child population.
- (c) We have not agreed to take part in the National Transfers Scheme on a voluntary basis.
- (d) Other (please explain further).
- - None
- - None
- - N/A