FOI Request Social Work Teachers
1. How many social workers have you sent on the practice teaching course SCQF level 10 (PLQSS)
2. How many of them successfully completed the course
3. How many social work practice teachers are currently employed by your social work department
4. How many social work students have received placements with your social work department
5. How often do practice teachers take on a social work students
6. When did the practice teachers achieve their qualification
1. We have 23 Practice Teachers at Moray Council. We have sent 8 since 2013. The others qualified before then.
2. All have successfully completed. We also have 2 who have not yet completed.
3. We have 12 in social work, 5 in community care, 3 in criminal justice and 3 in education.
4. 8 Students in the last year
5. 2 or 3 times a year
6. This ranges from 1988 to 2016 but the 8 that we have sent since 2013 received theirs as follows: 5 in 2013, 1 in 2015 and 2 in 2016.