FOI Request Gaelic
1. How many Gaelic speaking members of staff so you have?
2. How many members of staff do you have who use Gaelic in the workplace?
3. Are you offering staff members training in Gaelic and if so, (i) how many are currently receiving training or lessons and (ii) in which departments?
4. How much has been spent on Gaelic training/lessons each of the last five financial years?
5. What is the council’s budget for Gaelic this financial year? Including work on the Gaelic Language Plan.
6. Do you offer any Gaelic services for members of the public who speak Gaelic? (i) if so could you please list these?
1. We do not record actual numbers although we are aware of Gaelic speakers and learners in the Council therefor this information is exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002- Information Not Held.
3. No training currently
5. There is no budget for Gaelic in the 2017/18 Council Budget.