FOI Request School Electronic Audio-Visual Equipment
I would like to request answers to the following questions.
1. Whether your council has carried out an audit of the condition of its electronic audio-visual equipment (for example, electronic whiteboards) in school classrooms and if so what were the results?
- Of the above how much electronic audio-visual equipment is (a) beyond economic repair (b) requires critical intervention (c) shows impaired performance (d) currently reported as being broken?
2. How many faults have been recorded in each of the past three, years?
3. Did any faults pose a danger to staff or pupils?
4. What assessment have councils made of the costs of replacing the broken or expiring equipment?
In accordance with Section 17 the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, we can confirm that this information around School Electronic Equipment is not held. We are in year two of a five year program of Interactive Panels installations in Moray Schools. These replace legacy devices.