FOI Request Secondary School Management Structures
For each secondary school in your area, please provide the following:
• Confirmation of whether the school operates under a faculty structure or a departmental structure
For schools with a departmental structure, please provide:
• A list of the departments within the schools
• The number of staff members in each department (including the Head of Department)
• The full remit and salary of each Head of Department position
For schools with a faculty structure, please provide:
• A list of the faculties within the school
• The subjects grouped together within each faculty
• The number of staff in each faculty (including the Head of Faculty)
• The full remit and salary of each Head of Faculty position
We operate a departmental structure within schools.
A list of departments and staff members within each department can be found here.
The job description for Principal Teachers can be found here. The current salary for a Principal Teacher ranges from £39,774 to £51,330 over 8 annual increments.