FOI Request Contact Data
I’m interested in understanding how local residents are interacting with their local council, and would like to submit an FOI request for the following data in .xls format:
1) Breakdown of volumes of contact (15/16 and 16/17) for the following channels:
• Face to face
2) For 2016/17, please provide a breakdown of contact by the following type of transaction:
• Application – e.g. applying for services or career opportunities;
• Payments – e.g. paying for a range of fees, fines or taxes;
• Tracking – e.g. monitoring progress service requests and applications;
• Booking and reservations – e.g. making appointments with the council, and booking items and events;
• Renewals – e.g. renewing items like permits and licences;
• Reporting – e.g. notifying the council of problems and issues that need addressing;
• Finding information – e.g. locating and requesting information on local services and tourism.
3) For 2016/17, breakdown of telephone enquiries by your services or service areas (e.g. revenues and benefits, parking, housing, planning etc).
I understand that this type of statistic is widely captured by local authorities, but if you are not able to provide a breakdown to match the above, I’m more than happy to receive your standard breakdown of contact data.
1. Contact made to Customer Service (this does not include non recorded direct contact to the Service)
|Face to Face||Telephone|
2.In accordance with Section 17 the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, we can confirm that this information is not held in a manner to provide the level of detail requested.
3.2016 Telephone Enquiries to Customer Service by Service
|Revenues (Benefits, CTAX,SWF,IMT)||38177|
|Housing (including Estates)||60533|
|Roads & Transport||16202|
|Development & Planning||15022|
|Legal & Committee||2934|
|All other (Unspecified Service)||1256|