FOI Request Construction Contracts Held
The information I require is as follows:
1. What contracts does your organisation currently hold with any of the following companies: a) Carillion, b) Interserve, c) Galliford Try, d) Balfour Beatty, e) Kier Group, f) Serco, g) G4S, h) Capita and i) Mitie.
2. When the contracts that your organisation holds a) commenced and b) are scheduled to end with the companies identified in question 1 above.
3. What is a) the individual and b) the total value of the contracts that your organisation holds with the companies identified in question 1 above.
4. What is the total number of jobs associated with the contracts that your organisation holds with the companies identified in question 1 above.
5. Details of any work which is subcontracted from the main contract that your organisation holds with the companies identified in question 1 above.
6. What are the working terms and conditions required for the employees on the contracts that your organisation holds with the companies identified in question 1 above.
Please treat each question (1-6) as a separate request and I would be grateful if you would break down the answers by individual company.
1. Galliford Try Projects
619115 East End Primary
619382 Speyside High School
619086 Cluny Primary School
619429 Forres Academy
2. Galliford Try Projects - All started July 2017 and to be completed on issue of the Certificate of Making Good Defects
3. 619115 East End Primary £1,218,439
619382 Speyside High School £1,132,022
619086 Cluny Primary School £466,226.00
619429 Forres Academy £448,711.00
Total £ 3,265,398.00
4. 4 nr current projects – but next year’s MDM programme will also go to Galliford Try with a similar value.
5. The above projects had a considerable amount of M&E which was sub contracted to McDonald and Munro and Richard Irvin. Flat roofing at Speyside High was sub-contracted to A&B Buchan
6. SBC/Q/Scot (2011 Edition) Standard Building Contract with Quantities