FOI Request Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 (2)
• Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 - S87, S90, S92 Notices, S95 and S96
We would be obliged if you can provide us with the following details in regards to notices/Orders that have been made by Moray Council under the legislation listed above:
• Notices or Orders that remain extant as at 5th February 2018
• Notices or Orders that have been complied with and have monies owed to Moray Council as at 5th February 2018
• Notices or Orders that have invoices pending in respect of works carried out by or on behalf of Moray Council to resolve the matter as at 5th February 2018
If it is not possible for the details of outstanding monies to be confirmed we would be obliged if you can provide us with the following details:
• all notices served or orders made by Moray Council from 24th October 2017 to 5th February 2018 under the legislation listed above
When answering in the negative to any of the above, we would be obliged if you would confirm that you are doing so.
Wherever possible we would be grateful if the information could be prepared to include the following:
•?addresses of the subjects the actions are served over.
•?summary descriptions of the nature of the works/contravention.
•?status of the action.
•?amounts owed to the council (when available).
The Environmental Health Section has not issued any of the types of notices or orders referred to in this request between 24.10.17 and 5.2.18.
There were no notices or orders of the types referred to in this request which remained extant at 5.2.18. There were also no monies owed or invoices pending on that same date.