FOI Request Housing & Palliative Care
I would be grateful if you could answer the following two questions.
1. How many people in your local authority area who a) have made a homeless application b) are living in temporary accommodation are terminally ill?
2. What is the council’s policy in regard to assisting homeless people with terminal illness, (such as support with healthcare and accommodation etc.)
1. NIL – We currently have no terminally ill tenants in temporary accommodation or that have made homeless applications.
- The Moray Community Health & Social Care Partnership
- Homelessness Policy-main page covering Homelessness Acts & Code of Guidance
- Reasonableness of occupation
- Allocation Policy