European Parliamentary Election 2019
About this election
An order was laid in the Parliament on Monday 8 April 2019 to set the date for the European Parliament Election. This came into force on Wednesday 10 April 2019. Polling for this election was held on Thursday 23 May 2019.
- Statement of Local Totals in Moray (185kb, PDF) as declared by the Regional Returning Officer
- Declaration of Results for the Electoral Region of Scotland (135kb, PDF) as declared by the Regional Returning Officer
For more information contact the Regional Returning Officer, c/o The Elections Office, City Chambers, High Street, Edinburgh EH1 1YJ.
Tel. 0131 469 3126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notice of Election (PDF)
- Elections timetable (130kb, MS Word,) (provided by Electoral Commission)
- Notice of Poll (Statement of Candidates/Parties nominated) (PDF, 160kb)
- Notice of Election Agents appointed (National) (PDF, 278kb)
- Notice of Election Agents appointed (Scotland only) (PDF, 311kb)
- Notice of Sub Agents appointed (PDF, 136kb)
- Notice of Situation of Polling Places (PDF, 183kb)
Please note that there were no 'local' Moray candidates for this election. The whole of Scotland votes on the same list of independent candidates / parties, from which 6 MEPs were elected to represent Scotland.
Electoral Registration Office
For electoral register enquiries, to register to vote, change or amend your addresses or to apply for a postal or proxy vote. Please note that the Electoral Registration Officer only deals with Electoral Register enquiries, amendments and applications to register to vote, applying for a postal or proxy vote.
Electoral Registration Officer
Grampian Valuation Joint Board
234 High Street, Elgin, IV30 1BA
Tel: 01343 541203
Email: email@example.com for elector register queries, postal and proxy vote applications
Monday - Thursday - 9am to 5pm, Friday - 9am to 4pm
Moray Election Office
Returning Officer - Denise Whitworth
For information about: elections, dates and notices, candidate nominations, polling places, issues with postal votes not being received, spoilt or lost, ballot papers and how to vote, results or any other election related query:
Elections Office, Moray Council, Council Office, High Street, Elgin, IV30 1BX
Elections Helpline: 01343 563334
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (! please do not use this email address for electoral register queries or application to vote by post or proxy) please see above.