FOI Request - National Assistance Act Funerals
Please could you kindly send me any information you may hold relating to funerals carried out in accordance with the National Assistance Act (s.50) (sometimes referred to as 'Public Health Act' Funerals or 'Paupers' funerals) and/or of persons who have died with no known next of kin (blood relatives) since 1/1/20 to the day of your reply.
1. full names of deceased persons,
2. dates of death,
3. marital status,
4. maiden surnames of married or widowed females,
5. dates of birth or ages at death,
6. last known addresses,
7. estimated value of estates,
8. date(s) when the information was passed (or information that is about to be or likely to be passed) to THE NUHU, Q<R OR ANY OTHER 3RD PARTY or confirmation that this will not be happening and the reason why
If your authority holds this information on your website, please confirm whether or not your website information is up to date and provide a link to this. If it is not please provide full details of any unpublished cases, as per the questions above.