FOI Request - Litter Fines and Notices
1. Under freedom of information please let me know how many fines of £80 have been collected by Moray Council in each of the last 5 years?
2. How much did it cost the council to display laminated notices about the £80, including cost of producing and cost of labour to attach the notices in Aberlour and in the whole of Moray?
3. How much liaison is there with the police about the problem of litter?
1) For Litter jobs recorded in the ASB module, the details are as follows;
|Year||No. Litter £80 fines issued||No. Litter £80 fines paid|
2) In accordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 please be advised that information on cost to display laminated notices is not held.
3) We do not liaise with the police about the problem of litter.