FOI Request - Carers' Assessments
1. How many carers’ assessments have been completed under the Carers Scotland Act 2016 between April 2018 and 31st March 2019 in your local authority.
2. How many carers assessments of Black and Minority Ethnic (BME) carers were undertaken between April 2018 and 31st March 2019 in your local authority.
3. How many cultural appropriate services are available in your local authority to meet the needs of BME carers.
4. How many BME carers accessing these services in your local authority.
5. How accessible is the information and advice provided to BME carers whose English is not their first language and/or may have literacy issues.
2. 1 (Of 1425 carers of all ages currently registered, we have ethnicity data identifying 8 BME carers
5. Information is provided in different languages and different formats