FOI Request - Council Properties
1) How many council property tenancies were transferred to a family member in the years 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019?
2) How many properties were bought as part of the Right to Buy Scheme in in the years 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019?
3) In relation to question 2 – how many of those properties were purchased by someone who had the tenancy transferred to them? IE) were not the original tenancy holder
4) In relation to question 3 – how many of those purchasers were under the age of 30?
1. These records are not held centrally up to November 2019. In accordance with section 12 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 please be advised that this would the Council in excess of £600 and so we are unable to provide it.
From November 2019 to the end of the same calendar year there have been no applications/decisions on successions.
2. This information is published by the Scottish Government and so is exempt under Section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 - Information Otherwise Accessible. For ease of reference, please find a link to the web page here.
3. and 4. In accordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 please be advised that we can only identify whether a tenant was a statutory successor. We do not have information for other tenancy changes such as assignation.
|Not Under 30