Moray Energy Efficiency Scheme (EES:ABS)
The Scheme uses Scottish Government funding to reduce fuel poverty. This scheme can provide wall insulation to certain types of private sector properties, depending on the construction type. Properties and householders must comply with eligibility criteria to qualify for this assistance. This is funded by Scottish Government grant assistance, energy companies and by a contribution from home owners.
About the property
- The property is in Council Tax Band A, B or C, and
- The property is not currently under major renovation.
- The property is owned by you, or
- The property is privately rented from a landlord who does not let more than 3 properties (we may ask you or your landlord for evidence of this); and
- The property is not a second home or a holiday home (we may ask you for evidence of this), and
- You have not received other EES:ABS funded works within last 5 years; and;
- The maximum amount of insulation is applied.
Our EES ABS contractor is:
Alternative sources of help
Home Energy Scotland
Home Energy Scotland (provided by SCARF) might be able to help you to find funding for other types of improvements.
Home Energy Scotland service (provided by SCARF) can provide advice to help you reduce your fuel bills.
REAP (Rural Environmental Action Project) are based in Keith and can provide energy advice to anyone in Moray, including home visits.