FOI Request - Energy and Printing Bills
Please provide figures for the following:
1, The Council's total energy bill, including the cost of street lighting, for each of the financial years - 2016/17, 2017/18 and 2018/19.
2. The Council's total printing bill, for each of the financial years
- 2016/17, 2017/18 and 2018/19.
3. The number of new street trees that the Council has planted for each of the financial years - 2016/17, 2017/18 and 2018/19.
1. Totals per year are as follows:
2. Printing costs are incorporated into totals which includes related non-printing costs (e.g. totals also include MFD lease charges, some delivery and postage charges). Printing costs cannot be separated from these totals. Therefore please be advised, in accordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, that this information is not held.
3. Individual pieces of roadside work are recorded (including work unrelated to planting trees), however to search through these records to determine the number of street trees planted would cost the Council in excess of £600. In accordance with section 12 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, excessive cost, we are therefore unable to comply with your request.