FOI Request - Potholes
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 can you provide me with the following information:
1) The number of potholes reported to the council
2) The number of potholes repaired
3) Amount of money spent on pothole repairs (£)
4) Amount of money spent on pothole related compensation (£)
5) The biggest pothole a) that you have dealt with and b) left outstanding in diameter?
Can I have data from the last five financial years (OR three if five exceeds the cost/time threshold) and from questions 1-4 can I have the data broken down year on year.
The information requested in questions 1 to 4 is available elsewhere (see following links). Therefore, we can advise that this information is exempt under Section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.
For ease of reference, and for more information on potholes/carriageway defects, please see responses to previous requests regarding potholes:
The information requested for question 5 is not held by the Council. Therefore, we can advise that this information is exempt under Section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.