FOI Request - Corporate Appointeeship
Corporate appointeeship is the name given in the UK to the process of an accredited organisation becoming the designated appointee to a person who is unable to manage their own finances.
Please could you let me know:
1) What is your Council’s Corporate Appointeeship policy? Please provide a copy or link.
2) Does your Council act as a Corporate Appointee? Yes / No
If “No” to Question 2:
3) Please state your Council’s approach to Corporate Appointeeships unless stated in your Council’s Corporate Appointeeship policy (Question 1).
If “Yes” to Question 2:
4) How many Corporate Appointeeships were ongoing as at 31st January 2020 (by client type: Learning Disability, Mental Health, Older People, Other)
5) How many new Corporate Appointeeships were started between 1st January 2019 and 31st December 2019 (by client type: Learning Disability, Mental Health, Older People, Other)
6) Which Council departments are involved in the Corporate Appointeeship process and, on average, how many hours does each department dedicate to their Corporate Appointeeship duties each month?
7) Do you charge clients for Corporate Appointeeships? (If “yes”, please state your charging policy unless stated in your Council’s Corporate Appointeeship policy [Question 1]).
8) Do you utilise a 3rd party financial advocacy organisation to support delivery of Corporate Appointeeships? If “yes”, which organisations do you work with?