FOI Request - Restriction of Smoking in Social Housing
1. Please state if your council has a policy of banning smoking and/or vaping in outdoor public spaces - such as parks, beaches, play areas, town squares, outdoor markets, car parks. Please give details of any restrictions, and if any penalties apply.
2. Please state if your council bans employees from smoking and/or vaping during work hours. If so, could you please send a copy of the policy.
3. Please state if your council includes smoke-free clauses as part of any tenancy agreements for social housing. If not, please state if your council plans to introduce such smoke-free clauses for social housing in the future (if so, please give details of these plans).
1. Moray Council does not have a policy of banning smoking and/or vaping in outdoor public spaces.
2. Please refer to Section 3 of this policy document which details all our restrictions.
3. There is no clause as part of our Tenancy Agreement regarding smoking in Social Housing and there are no plans to include this currently.