FOI Request - Public Health Act Funerals
Please could you kindly send me any information you may hold relating to funerals carried out in accordance with the National Assistance Act (s.50) (sometimes referred to as 'Public Health Act' Funerals or 'Paupers' funerals) and/or of persons who have died with no known next of kin (blood relatives) since 1/2/20 to the day of your reply. If you do not hold or release all this information, please as much as you are able to.
1. full names of deceased persons,
2. dates of death,
3. marital status,
4. maiden surnames of married or widowed females,
5. dates of birth or ages at death,
6. last known addresses,
7. estimated value of estates,
8. date(s) when the information was passed (or information that is about to be or likely to be passed) to THE NUHU, Q<R OR ANY OTHER 3RD PARTY or confirmation that this will not be happening and the reason why
Please refer to the Council's Burial of Indigent Dead Register, the most recent of which is always available at http://www.moray.gov.uk/moray_standard/page_86203.html
As such, because this information is already available elsewhere we can advise that this information is exempt under Section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002.