FOI Request - Useable Reserve Funding
• What was the value of the council’s useable reserve funding in March 2020.
• What is the value of the council’s useable reserve funding in July 2020.
• How much of the council’s useable reserves has been spent on measures related to the coronavirus pandemic.
• What was value of the council’s useable reserve funding at start of the current financial year?
• What is the predicted value of the council’s useable reserves at the end of the current financial year?
The requested information can be found in report to the Moray Council Emergency Cabinet on 1st July 2020, available on the Council's website here (via full details of committee meeting here). As such, in accordance with Section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 we can advise that the requested information is available elsewhere.