FOI Request - Blue Badges
I would like to request the following information under the Freedom of Information act.
1. The current number of Blue Badge holders registered in your local authority area.
2. The current number of dedicated Blue Badge parking spaces in your local authority area.
3. The number of drivers who have received a fine for misusing a Blue Badge parking space in your local authority area, broken down by month for the years 2019 and 2020 to date.
4. The number of new parking spaces build in your local authority area in the last 12 months, and how many of these were dedicated Blue Badge parking spaces.
5. The number of Blue Badge applications received under the ‘hidden disability’ criteria in the past 12 months.
If limited by time constraints, please prioritise in order of Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, Q5.
(6.) If possible, it would be really appreciated if you’re able to point me in the direction of your current Blue Badge eligibility guidelines as well please.
2. There are currently 575 disabled parking bays in Moray in either off street car parks, on street and householder.
3. In accordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 please be advised that this information is not held. You may be able to obtain this information from Police Scotland.
4. In accordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 please be advised that we do not hold the information on how many parking spaces were built in the last 12 months, however there have been 59 new disabled parking bays installed.
5. The ‘Hidden Disability’ criteria is not applicable in Scotland.
6. This information is exempt under section 25 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, information otherwise accessible. Please find links to this information which is published by the Scottish Government here, and here under ‘Eligibility’ options.