FOI Request - Incident Report Forms
Please provide me with the following information, broken down by each of the 2017/18, 2018/19 and 2019/20 financial years.
1. In each of the above time periods, how many incident report forms/ claim forms were issued by the council and resulted in a pay-out?
(As in, forms for someone to receive compensation – such as if a council worker has broken a resident’s car window, for example)
2. For what reason was each claim form issued/ what was the matter which required compensation?
3. What was the value of each claim form?
Please find the requested information attached here.
Some points of note:
- This relates to insurance claims which have been passed to our insurance company which have resulted in a payment.
- These payments were made in respect of repairs or replacements to damaged goods depending on the claim, but not for compensation as that is not covered by our insurance.