FOI Request - Live-In Care Packages
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information:
• How many packages of live-in care do you commission each year?
• How many of these packages do you consider to be for standard care needs and how many are more complex?
• How many providers do you currently purchase live-in care packages from?
• What are the price points of your live-in care packages?
• How do you procure these packages i.e. spot purchase, framework etc?
• If via a framework or other formal contract arrangement, is this currently open for new providers to join?
If it is not possible to provide the information requested due to the information exceeding the cost of compliance limits identified in Section 12, please provide advice and assistance, under the Section 16 obligations of the Act, as to how I can refine my request.
This request not answered within the statutory timescale due to disruption caused by the Covid-19 pandemic. Clarification was sought as to whether response still required. No clarification or other contact received, therefore case closed 29-01-2021.