FOI Request - Small Business Grants, Hunting and co.
What I’m interested in is for companies whose ‘nature of business’ (SIC) as listed on Companies House falls under:
• 01700 (Hunting, trapping and related service activities)
• 82990 (Other business support service activities not elsewhere classified)
• 93199 (Other sports activities)
Could you provide a list of:
1. Those that received money from the Small Business Grant Fund between 1 April 2020 and 1 July 2020.
2. How much these companies received.
3. The date the grant money was paid to the company.
To provide this information would the Council in excess of £600 and so in accordance with section 12 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002, excessive cost, we unable to comply with your request.