FOI Request - Working from Home
I wish to request the following under freedom of information laws and would accept any response to this e-mail address:
1) The approximate number of staff in the organisation who were moved from working in offices to working from home during the coronavirus pandemic.
2) Any breakdown of the costs associated with staff working from home during the period, including details of ICT equipment purchased.
3) Details of any cyber-security incidents associated with the switch, including whether there had been a rise incidents.
1. In accordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 we can confirm that the number of staff who were moved from office to home working is not held, as we did not keep a record of the number of staff working from home prior to Covid.
2. Please see below costs incurred by ICT:
Devices (Laptops & Phones)
Peripherals & Accessories
3. In accordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 we can confirm there have been no reported cyber incidents associated with the switch.