EIR Request - Fly-tipping / Illegally Dumped Waste 2020
a. For the last financial year (2019-2020) how many fines or FPNs did your authority issue for fly-tipping?
b. What was the total revenue received from these fines or FPNs?
c. How much was spent on issuing these fines?
a. For the last financial year (2019-2020) how many times did your authority prosecute individuals or businesses for fly-tipping?
b. How many resulted in convictions?
c. Was any revenue received as compensation?
d. Was any revenue received as costs?
3. How much was spent on these prosecutions?
3) For the last financial year (2019-2020) how many cases of fly-tipping did your authority deal with?
4) For the last financial year (2019-2020), what the was total cost to your authority of dealing with fly-tipping?
5) How many people live in your local authority area?
4. In accordance with section 10(4)(a) of the Environmental Information (Scotland) Regulations 2004 we can confirm that this information is not held. The tidying up of fly tipped materials is covered within other collections and the times taken and costs are not recorded separately
5. 49,500 properties, approximate population 96,000