FOI Request - Emergency Planning
I would like to request the following information under the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 (FOISA)
1. The section of your authorities' most recent risk assessment required under the Civil Contingency Act 2004 which deals with food security
2. The section of your authority's emergency plan, required under the Civil Contingencies Act 2004 which deals with food and/or food security
3. Any other information relating to food provision which your authority has produced as part of an emergency planning exercise
In accordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 please be advised that this information is not held:
1. We do not have a section which deals with food security.
2. Moray Council has a range of emergency plans, designed to assist in responding to a variety of emergency situations. None of those plans is specific to food security nor do they have specific sections relating to food security.
3. Food provision is always a consideration when carrying out exercises but, we have not produced any information as part of those exercises.