FOI Request - Spending on Portraits
For the financial years 2019-20 and 2020-21 to date:
1. How much money has the council spent in total on commissioned portraits (i.e. a painting, drawing or engraving of a person)?
2. How much money has the council spent in total on purchased portraits (i.e. a painting, drawing or engraving of a person)?
3. For portraits commissioned who was the subject (e.g. member of staff, council leader etc)?
4. If possible, I would be grateful for a breakdown of spending
- Cost of each portrait
- Name of artist
- Room hire costs
- Number of sittings
- Any other fees / charges incurred
In accordance with section 17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 please be advised that there has been no recorded spend in relation to your request.