FOI Request - Parking Fines 2
Please may I request some information relating to the volume of Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs) which are as a result of parking violations. This includes:
1. The number of parking related PCN’s issued over the past twelve months
2. The total revenue from parking related PCNs received by the Council over the past twelve months
3. The road or location in your council on which the highest number of parking related PCNs have been issued over the past twelve months.
The response below relates to the issue of Excess Charge Notices in our off-street car parks:
1. Total no of ECN's issued 1/8/19 - 31/7/20 = 812
2. Income generated from ECN's 1/8/19 - 31/7/20 = £45,232
3. Car Park with highest issue of ECN's 1/8/19 - 31/7/20 = Moray Street Car Park Elgin
On street parking is the responsibility of Police Scotland.